Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Peaceful Retreat




This weekend I re-did my husbands Grandmothers bedroom. I put the before and after pictures below. My dad and I finished the room in one day, but I we didn't get the wall hangings up. The next trip in when she has found the family photos she wants to use..I will take photos of the complete finished product. I changed the paint to a calming green which really lighted up the room and made the cherry wood bed and chair really pop. Another thing we did was add chair rail molding which really made the room look more expensive. JoJo (Grandma) really loved her new room..I also shopped an entire day for the flowered green rug to compliment the walls , the bedding and my favorite the coverlet on the end of the bed. And then all the details, pillows, flowers, side table, curtains ect....Designing the bedroom was a blast and I can't wait for the next project!







Before








AFTER








No comments:

Post a Comment